Deploy Apache Webserver on Linux Instance and host a simple HTML based web application.
Customize the application dependencies mentioned below on AWS EC2 instance.
- Install Apache Web Server
- Install Git
- Configure Apache to start automatically after the instance reboot.
- Create Security Group allowing port 22 from custom IP source ( Your workstation IP ) and port 80 from public.
- Create Key-Pair and download the private key.
- Create t2.micro type EC2 instance using Amazon Linux2 AMI.
- Create Elastic IP and associate the IP to EC2 instance.
- Create Route53 hosted zone with your domain name and configure A record pointing to the EC2 EIP.
- Use Git commands and clone the source code from Bit Bucket repository provided in the pre-requisites.
- Deploy the source code into web server document root folder – /var/www/html
- Verify if you are able to access the web application from internet browser.
Kindly leave comment below with your experience with this simple project.